photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

5.12.2014

How to be Charming :: Start Simple

Coming up with this concept How to be Charming was really overwhelming for me! What was I supposed to write about? What did I want to write about? How would people react? Did it really matter how other people reacted?

Anyway, eventually I realized that I just need to stop stressing and write what's in my heart. Not only that, but I think it's all about baby steps. So, here's a little bit on how I want to be charming. It's random, but I think it's these things that put me on the path to a life that I'm proud of and help me be more comfortable interacting with people (because, you know, introvert).
There's comfort in the known and confidence can change your entire outlook on life. I think that if we were more confident in our actions and our own presence, we would feel so much more comfortable in the presence of others, don't you think? That's what this is all about - creating a routine, in a way, and knowing what the next step would be before you take it. Life likes to throw curveballs and we may not always know how to respond, but at least we know how we want to be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!! :)

Unknown said...

Love this series! Can't wait to receive more tips (*smiling*)