12.13.2012

{happy weekend}

{via}

Things I have to look forward to this weekend:
  • A fancy blow out, courtesy of a friend.
  • A pretty photoshoot with a sweet photographer
  • Dinner with wedding vendor friends on Friday night. We know how to throw a pretty and delicious party. 
  • Mini trip to Los Olivos to pick up multiple shipments of wine.
  • The restocked wine fridge I'll have because of said trip to Los Olivos. 
  • Christmas dinner with best friends on Sunday night. 
  • Lots of Christmas shopping, since I've bought only a few gifts...
What are you looking forward to this weekend?

5 comments:

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I'm looking forward to being finished with exams and going home. Happy weekend! :)


-Lindsey

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I'm looking forward to our first weekend as a married couple! We're going to hang around in our PJs and do absolutely nothing. Also looking forward to getting my hair trimmed up, because it is looking rough.

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Sounds like the most perfect weekend! Enjoy it.

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

ahh... wine! we spent a night in Los Olivos this past Aug. for our wedding Anniversary :)

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I'll be decorating my Christmas tree and picking my little sister up from the airport today :)