photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

12.10.2012

{my christmas list}

1 // I've been swooning over these Madewell loafers for a while. I've probably already put them on the blog, but I don't care! I think loafers make my feet look weird, but I would love these ones. They're leopard! I have a feeling they would make my feet look just perfect. 

2 // I never in a million years would have thought that I wanted gold flatware, but ohmygoodness please? I've been looking everywhere, but I just can't find any (other than this set from West Elm) that I adore. It's a tough one I suppose, and maybe I just need to hit more antique stores and estate sales. 

3 // I got a set of pearls for my high school graduation, and for the most part, everything is still intact! All but the earrings, and it's time for a new pair. Maybe if I don't get them for Christmas, I can convince Robert that I need them for my birthday in February...

4 // With my new computer, I obviously need a new computer case. And, of course, I need to keep the Kate Spade theme going (I have a KS purse, wallet, and iPad case). I've been eyeing this bag for a while now. 

5 // Why yes, I would like someone else to get me the thank you cards that I would use for Christmas gifts. That's not weird, is it?

6 // I have a pretty silver watch from Fossil, but seeing as I'm leaning further toward gold these days (I mean, if you haven't noticed...doubtful), I'd love a pretty new watch. This one by Michael Kors seems about right. 

What's on your Christmas list this year?

Oh, and confession time: I haven't actually gotten any gifts yet for people. That's a lie, I've gotten two. I really need to get on that...

Also, I should probably rename this post "You Know You're A Blogger When..."

No comments: