photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

2.07.2013

{alyssa armstrong photography}

I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I am to know so many amazing, creative vendors in my area. Networking and getting to know these talented people is definitely one of the best parts of my job, if not the best. Case in point? This fabulous photographer that I'm introducing to you today. 
I am a wedding/portrait photographer based in Southern California, and my goal is simple: I want to take beautiful photos of people experiencing life with those who mean the most to them.  
Every love story is unique and beautiful. As your photographer, I will collaborate with you to handcraft photographs that help you tell your story.  
So whether you are getting ice cream with your fiance, or taking a walk on the beach with your kids, or doing the Thriller dance at your wedding, I want to be there to capture it all. 
 If you're from Southern California, then you're in luck. Alyssa is offering a complimentary engagement session to all couples who book a wedding photography package before February 28, 2013.

No comments: