photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.18.2013

{at the moment v.7}

Oh...Robert and his duck face.

So, here's a little update. At the moment...

WATCHING :: Everything and everything. This week it's New Girl, X Factor, Bones...next week it'll be HIMYM and Glee and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. As you can see, I'm more than a little excited for shows to be starting back up again!

READING :: Little Women. To be honest, I've actually never read this book! I'm excited to get into it. 

PLANNING :: My last four weddings of the year! Bring it. 

EXCITED FOR :: Halloween shows. I haven't been in a haunted house in ten years, and my husband won't let me watch scary movies, but I absolutely LOVE shows on haunted houses and scary movies. They just epitomize fall for me!

So there you go. A little bit of life, lately! What are you all up to these days?

It's been a while since I've shared an OliveDuff photo, so here are two! She's a lazy dog. 

No comments: