photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

10.25.2012

{a beautiful ranch home wedding}

I don't even know if I can tell you how happy I am that I finally get to share this wedding with you. Paula and Mark got married all the way back in June, and it's still one of my favorite weddings from the year! Not only was this wedding absolutely beautiful and filled with so many personal touches, but the bride and groom really got what it was all about. They were just happy, and it made my heart fill with such joy to see how in love they were. At the end of the night, Paula came up to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and told me she loved me too. It was the sweetest thing, and I knew that they had their perfect day. That's always my goal, after all!


You can just see how happy they are in these pictures, can't you? It was Paula's second marriage, so her only bridesmaid was her daughter, and her son walked her down the aisle. I usually measure the success of a wedding by whether or not I cried. Yeah, I cried at this one.

photographer :: beaux arts photographie // venue :: mccormick home ranch // floral design :: yamaguchi nursery // dj :: wedding music djs // cake :: skiff's cakes

Do you have a wedding that you'd like me to feature on Something Charming? Check out my submissions page for more information! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How gorgeous! I love the little details, especially the bouquet and shoes!

Unknown said...

Love that venue! We shot there last summer.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the cake topper! It's perfection.

Unknown said...

Thanks Whitney! I really loved how it all turned out :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Isn't it great!? I have a wedding there next summer, and I'm really excited :)

Unknown said...

I loved it too! I thought it just added the perfect touch! xoxo