10.21.2012

{write it down and link it up: coming soon}

I've had this thought for a while now, ever since this post (and this one too). You all know that I love pretty handwriting. I've spent the majority of my young adult life practicing my own handwriting, and it's really paid off. I always find it interesting to see the handwriting of other people as well. I really think it gives some insight into the type of person that they are, don't you think?

So, I'm excited to announce...


Write it Down


Just a note: since next week is Halloween, and we'll be linking up our handwriting posts the week after that, this week's Wedding Wednesday link up will be the last one until November 14th. That's all!

22 comments:

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I'm so excited to be a part of this! :)

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Looking forward to it!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

can't wait to link up!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

sounds like such a fun idea! xoxo jillian:: don't miss the custom blanket giveaway on cornflake dreams

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I'm in! And I love the new tweaked blog design :)

Kristin Cho said...

What a great linkup! I'll be there :)

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

what a great idea!! this will be such a fun post!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Thanks Ashley! I think it'll be fun too :)

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Oh yay, can't wait to see your post!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Wonderful! Thanks Betsy!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

:) So excited you're going to participate!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I'm excited you're linking up too Eliza! xoxo

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I'll be trying to link up! love the idea!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Love this idea. I love handwriting. Can't wait :)

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

So excited you're linking up! Can't wait to see your post!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Thanks Whitney!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Definitely joining in on this one! I am also obsessed with handwriting.


evannclingan.blogspot.com

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Sweet! Can't wait!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

YAY!! Looking forward to this - need to start practicing!! x

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Hey sweetie I tried to put this button on my sidebar but it came up as an image for Ellison Lane Quilts?

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Of course it did...I'm losing my mind, sorry! Just fixed it :)

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Just linked up! Thanks, this was fun.