photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

10.12.2012

{five things}

Guys, I'm SO excited right now! Because it's finally starting to feel like fall, and I couldn't be happier. I'm looking forward to a productive weekend, at home, in my pajamas and drinking lots of hot apple cider. But before the weekend starts, here are five things to get you through your Friday.


{via}

I really loved that outfit above, and I may try to recreate it when I'm finally able to shop again. I think this dress would be perfect.

I'm loving Mrs. Lilien's Five Elements of Ladylikeness! It makes me want to go buy prettier undies.

How to let go of what other people think. I definitely needed this this week.

If I have time, I think I may start reading The Casual Vacancy this weekend. Have you read it yet?

I just can't handle all the pretty I'm pinning on my wedding attire and beauty board this week! So many talented designers and photographers, that's for sure.

Happy weekend friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just started reading Casual Vacancy! I find the writing style a little different than the HP books (the content is obviously wayyy different), but I'm liking it so far. I can't wait to read it on the beach in Key West next week for my bachelorette!

Unknown said...

that "letting go" post is so inspiring...i may just bookmark that to revisit in the future. thanks for sharing!