photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

1.11.2013

{five things}

I hate being one of those people who complain about being sick all over social media, but really? I can't afford to be sick right now. Not with a photo shoot today and a day full of client meetings tomorrow. Let's just hope I can make it through to Sunday, and then I may need to take a few days off. I'm allowed to, right?
I have a feeling I'll be drinking quite a bit of tea these next few days. At least it gives me a chance to get started on those 52 books I want to read this year...

Anyway, here are five things for your week.

1 // A potential client mentioned these fun, monogrammed cakes, and I can't wait to try them!

2 // I'm completely in love with this farmhouse wedding

3 // What do you think of these four rules for highly successful bloggers?

4 // Here's a really interesting post in defense of David's Bridal

5 // These birth announcements just might be the most beautiful pieces of stationery I've ever seen.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I gasped out loud over those birth announcements. Seriously stunning, just, wow. And those cakes?! To die for! What a cool idea. Hope you feel better soon, friend!

Unknown said...

Yuck, I hope you feel better soon + you definitely deserve a break! I absolutely love the monogrammed cakes, by the way!

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with all 5 of these things!

Unknown said...

When I saw the article about David's Bridal, I absolutely had to read it. I never snubbed my nose at the store, and bought my dress there, but I had no idea that it would have such a label! (People are shocked that my dress came from there.) I hate that it has the reputation that it does!

Unknown said...

I'm with Whitney - I love that there is a defense, but hate that it's necessary! but even though I think that, I find myself apologizing when people ask about my wedding dress search and I say that I want to spend very little money on my gown and will probably go to DB. it's absurd!

Unknown said...

I love finding new links to discover when I have some time to sit down on the computer. These will definitely give me a nice little break this weekend.

Stay in the Lines