photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

1.30.2013

{leo evidente photographers}

Way back in May of last year, I got an email from some photographers in my area. We decided to get together, since that's what wedding vendors do, over a cup of coffee and some cupcakes. Since then, we've bonded over weddings and photography and Korean BBQ, among other things. Kat and Leo have become good friends of my husband and I, and we am so thankful that I've found these two. It helps that we live about thirty seconds away from each other too! Not only that, but they are some of the most talented photographers I've met, and I'm so excited to share some more of their work with all of you today!
We are Leo Evidente Photographers. We are ferocious for details and a feel for the story. 
A wedding is just that. A story unfolding. We love working with people like you who have these genuine storytelling moments already woven into the details of your day, so you can feel like your true selves. Just together. 
We capture these artistic but authentic archive of who you are in that very real moment, so these images of light and love can help you share that story forever.
Isn't their work just beautiful? I am seriously amazed at their talent, and I just know that they are going to be big someday. I'm just happy that I met them now, before every other wedding planner in the area gets to them (I'm a little selfish like that).

I'm really excited to work with them on a few projects this year, and I just know that 2013 is going to be an amazing year for this amazing couple. I mean, look at this video that they have up on their site about their photo book:


Fine Art Photo Book
from Leo Evidente Photographers on Vimeo.

Oh, and as a little surprise for you, Leo and Kat are offering an engagement session to one lucky couple in Southern California! Here are the details for the giveaway:
The winner will receive a 2-hour engagement session. In addition, a full featured blog post and a flash drive of the photographs will be included.
One entry is allowed per person. Which means your partner can also join. Furthermore, you are allowed to submit an entry if you know someone who qualifies for this contest (but be sure to let them know).
To qualify, you (or someone you know) must be engaged and getting married in 2013. In addition, you must be a resident of or willing to travel to counties of Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Ventura, CA or surrounding areas.
This contest is open to anyone who qualifies.
To join, please ""Like"" us on Facebook and leave us a message (on Facebook) OR email us (hello@leoevidente.com) with your name, wedding date, email, and a brief story about you as a couple.
Hint: there is a pleasant surprise waiting for anyone who submits an entry. 
If you are looking for a photographer in Southern California (or anywhere in the world, really...they love to travel!), you should check out Leo Evidente Photographers.

No comments: