photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

1.23.2013

{sponsor spotlight: james photography}

Happy Wednesday friends! I have a really amazing photographer for all of you to meet today, someone that I've been fortunate enough to know in real life. Amanda is so sweet, and captures those special moments with such perfection. I just know that you'll love her just as much as I do!
James Photography is a culmination of different photography projects. I shoot weddings, engagements, proposals, and I like to experiment with models and film cameras. The name "James" is really special to me for a couple of reasons, so it's nice to have that personal touch when branding my business. At James Photography, my biggest goal is to break out of the norm; to experiment with light, color, texture, film; to bring my photography business back to the basics. For me, forming personal relationships with people and knowing how to take a damn good picture WITHOUT photoshop are the two most important things that mold my business model. 
I've "known" Amanda (in the blogger sense) for a few years now, and I am so excited that she's started her own wedding business as well! It's always fun to watch people live their dreams, especially when it's a friend. She really is so talented, and has such passion for photography, something I've seen first hand!
If you are looking for an amazing, genuine photographer in Southern California, you absolutely have to check out James Photography. To make things even better, Amanda is offering a discount to all Something Charming readers!

Are you interested in advertising on Something Charming? I'm offering 50% off all sponsorships for the month of January. You can visit my Advertising page for more information!

No comments: