photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

7.11.2013

{a summer vineyard wedding}

Every once in a while, a wedding comes around that is truly something special. While I love the details, of course, it can be refreshing to see a couple who honestly just want to get married, whose primary focus is their love and their guests. Tammy and Will's wedding was just that. They wanted good food, good wine, and to just say "I do." I'm so excited to share this beautiful wedding with all of you today, shot by one of my favorite photographers, Leo Evidente Photographers
photography :: leo evidente photographers // flowers :: renae's bouquet // ceremony venue :: stolpman vineyards // reception venue :: the ballard inn

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the title and thought you meant Martha's Vineyard (because New Englanders call it "The Vineyard" )

Unknown said...

Beautiful wedding. Outside wedding in beautiful place always are.

Unknown said...

Thank you! This was definitely a gorgeous venue!

Unknown said...

Haha I wish! I'd love to do a wedding there ;)