photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

7.08.2013

{monday's mantra}

Hey friends, hope you all had a fab four day weekend! I was pretty lazy around these parts, but I'm not feeling all that great about it now. Do you ever get like that? Like, you know you deserve some time off, but when you finally take it, you kind of just feel shitty about yourself? I guess it's just time for some twelve hour work days around here, prepping for a wedding on Friday and two weddings at the beginning of August. I'm also working on rearranging a few projects around here, to make room for life, and just being...happier? More productive? Less anxious? All of the above?

Anyway, here's my mantra this week, and it couldn't come at a better time. I'm feeling so strange these days, and I really need to remember that life is not a problem. It's my personal experience, and I need to value that experience, even if it isn't always pleasant. It's the difficult days that make us stronger, and that let us appreciate the good days. So, here are to a few good days this week. 
quote by Soren Kierkegaard

What's your mantra this week?

No comments: