photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

7.08.2013

{at the moment v.5}

Guess what? I survived Monday! I was scared there for a while, but it turned out to be not too terrible. I attribute it to a great phone call with one of my favorite clients, two particularly good cups of coffee, and Trader Joe's cheddar bacon ranch dip. It's been a while since I've done one of these, but I figured it was time to share a few things that I'm up to these days.
I got this photo recently from a photographer who took it at one of my weddings. I rarely get photos of myself in action, so it made me happy.

At the moment, I'm...

1 // watching :: SCANDAL. GUYS, I KNOW I'M LATE TO THIS GAME, BUT I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHOW. WHEN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME WRITE IN ALL CAPS? THAT'S BECAUSE THIS SHOW...THIS SHOW.

2 // drinking :: this cocktail. I mean, right now, as I'm writing this, I'm drinking a delicious Sauvignon Blanc, but I've been drinking this. Even my best friend, who rarely drinks (especially before noon) asked for it when she came over for breakfast recently. 

3 // planning :: not one, but TWO vacations before the end of the month. Do you know how exciting that is?

And that's all for now. I need to get back to Scandal. Hope you all have a good week!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I must check out Scandal! You've got me convinced! Great photo btw!

Unknown said...

Love Scandal! Can't wait for it to return in the fall.

Unknown said...

Scandal has a way of sucking people in -- I watched both seasons within a week! It's so good!

Unknown said...

I watched Sandal just a couple weeks ago too! Obsessed.

Unknown said...

Just did the Scandal marathon last week. 30 episodes in 5 days. I. am. hooked.

Unknown said...

Very nice wedding suit with yellow flower http://www.iwedplanner.com/

Unknown said...

Haha I did it in about a week! So. Good.

Unknown said...

I know, I can't wait for it to come back now!

Unknown said...

Thanks lady! And you really do...so good!