photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

5.08.2013

{at the moment v.3}

Notice the sign in my grandpa's kitchen. Made me laugh.

At the moment I'm...

LEARNING :: how to make pancit. My grandfather is Filipino, and this has always been one of our favorite meals in our family. It's really just a Filipino version of chow mein, but it's so delicious! We went to my grandparents' house on Sunday, and he had everything prepped and ready to go so he could teach me. It was so sweet! And now I think I'm ready to attempt it for Robert soon...

LISTENING :: to Brave. This is one of those songs that I could listen to over and over and over again. I've always known there was a reason why I love Sara Bareilles so much. 

DRINKING :: whiskey sours. I don't like whiskey, so I was really surprised when Robert made one the other day and I really liked it! I'll have to share the recipe soon. 

WATCHING :: the Avengers. I seriously love this movie, so much. We went and saw Iron Man the other day, and while I loved it, all I wanted to do was go home and watch the Avengers. It's one of the best super hero movies of all time, coming in second only to the Dark Knight (not the Dark Knight Rises, Kevin Holt). 

What are you up to at the moment?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmhmm... Pancit sounds good right now! I actually haven't had any since 2010!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh post the recipe!!!!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Unknown said...

I've been listening to Brave on repeat too! Loving your hair bow, of course ;)


Kristina does the Internets

Unknown said...

I've heard the Avengers is so good! I need to watch that and the Iron Man series.

Unknown said...

Sara is the best, always. Have you seen her live? She is so hilarious, and normal, which is refreshing considering how successful/talented she is. I hadn't heard this song yet, so thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

PANCIT! Oh, now I'm craving it. Maybe I can convince my grandma to make it for me when I visit my family in San Diego next month. :)