photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

5.31.2013

{five things}

I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by. Maybe it's because we only had four days, and I've been busy driving all over Southern California for the past three days, but it's hard for me to believe that it's already the weekend. Not that I mind, of course, I just thought I'd have a little more time to get work done. To be honest, I could use the break though. I'm not the biggest fan of driving through Los Angeles, and having to do it twice in one week (plus all the way down to Orange County and back) is draining. I don't know how all of you that commute to the city every day do it. Seriously.
I did go to Santa Monica on Tuesday though, it was a pretty perfect day.

Anyway, since it is Friday now, I thought I would share some of my favorites from the week:

1 // Are you going to Blog Brunch? Hopefully I'll see you there!

2 // Did you happen to see my guest post on Minted's Julep blog? If you're addressing your own wedding invitations, you have to check it out!

3 // Robert and I were on the Huffington Posts's slideshow of high school sweethearts! That was a fun surprise. 

4 // An ice cream crawl? Sounds like my kind of thing. 

5 // I used to have a sweet pink beach cruiser that Robert got me for Christmas one year, but I never used it. This fun tutorial on Design Sponge makes me want to get another though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ice cream crawl!? heelllss yes girlfriend! :p


xo Becky
www.seductivemania.com