photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.02.2013

{monday's mantra}

Why hello friends, and happy June! Can you believe that May is already over? I can't say that I'm sad, since I do love summer so much more than spring, but time seems to be going by way too quickly these days. We had a great weekend, and I only had one meeting for a wedding at the end of the month. Other than that, it was both a good food and cocktail weekend, with plenty of blood orange margaritas, happy hour sliders on Friday, and the best biscuits and gravy I've ever made. 

This week is fairly busy, but that's no surprise. I do have a big wedding on Saturday, at the most amazingly beautiful venue, and I can't wait to see how it all come together!
I've been feeling anxious lately (no surprise there), though I'm working really hard on just letting things go. I really loved this quote, and it's definitely something I need to consider when life seems to be overwhelming (which is all the time). There are a lot fo things I can't control these days, but instead of resenting and resisting these things, I need to let it go. Anything is possible if I do. 

What's your mantra this week?

P.S. Did you see my mini blog makeover? I just can't keep one design for too long!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog looks cute! I know what you mean about not being able to stick with something for long, I'm always changing my mind! I love that quote, and that graphic! I hope life gets a bit cruise-ier for you!

xo Becky
www.seductivemania.com

Unknown said...

Blood orange margaritas sound amazing! Recipe to come, I hope? :) xo

Unknown said...

I posted about it last week :) You'll have to let me know what you think! http://www.acharmingoccasionblog.com/2013/05/blood-orange-margarita.html

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks so much Becky! Hope you have a great week! xoxo