photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.10.2013

{sunday bun day...on monday}

So, Robert came up with this genius idea of...Sunday Bun Day! Because, obviously, I love buns. I actually had a photographer that I know quite well say today that she's never seen me with my hair down, which I kind of take as a compliment? I guess it's pretty fun to have something signature like that. 
Anyway, this first Sunday Bun Day is coming to you late because, well, Saturday's wedding was pretty brutal and I'm still recovering. I spent the majority of the day Sunday on the couch or cleaning the house, and I've tried to stay away from the computer. I need to decompress, you know? But hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon! It doesn't do any good to dwell on the past, so I'm ready to jump back into this week, head first. Though it may take me a few days to get through my mess of emails right now...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The bow is pretty! :)

Unknown said...

Your bun is so pretty, so fun to have a signature look!



Kristina does the Internets

Unknown said...

i LOVE this.

Unknown said...

AAA
Miracle Furnace and Carpet Cleaning
Vancouver
is the leader of customer service and leader of the
cleaning industry for Vancouver, BC Metro. Our Expert carpet cleaning and
furnace cleaning services are offered to residential and commercial. We set
the standard in customer service. We are voted the highest of carpet cleaning
Vancouver

Unknown said...

HAHA this is AWESOME. I'VE seen you with your hair down, but it's definitely a rare occasion! ;)