photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.24.2013

{peony charming: the font}

I definitely have a new obsession. Ever since I tried my hand at copperplate calligraphy a few months ago, I haven't been able to do anything else! I added a few options with this style of writing to my Etsy shop, and now I have another fun announcement to share.
That's right, I have made another font for all of you. If you ever tried making a font out of your own handwriting, you know how fun it is! And it's kind of crazy seeing your writing on the computer, typing it out. 
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Oh, and be sure to tag me (@joelleduff) and use the hashtag #joellecharming if you share anything that you use my fonts for on Twitter or Instagram. I have three of them now (you can find Joelle Charming and Olive Charming on my blog and in my Etsy shop as well), and I always love seeing what creative things people use them for!
***Update November 4, 2013 :: I'm not currently selling all of my fonts through Etsy, so you can view and purchase them all here!***

No comments: