photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.21.2013

{five things}

Can you believe it's already June 21 everyone? That makes it SUMMER. Officially, at least! It's been really warm around here for a few weeks now, but I'm really happy that summer is finally here. I just know that it's going to be an amazing three months. I have a ton of weddings, but also so many ideas and projects that I can't wait to get started on.

This weekend is going to be pretty quiet, with only one client meeting. The rest of the weekend is dedicated to a trip to the farmer's market, spending time with friends, and hopefully sleeping in!
As always (minus last week), here are five of my favorite links from my week to yours:

1 // I'm LOVING Joy's series on goals right now!

2 // This is an older post, but it still has some great non-traditional wedding planning tips

3 // This farm to table inspired shoot is absolute perfection. I can't wait to style something like this when I have a bit more time on my hands!

4 // On jealousy. I really needed this. 

5 // Would you ever declare email bankruptcy? I just don't think I could do it. 

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: