photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.17.2013

{monday's mantra}

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Robert and I went on dates three nights in a row this past weekend, which is pretty much unheard of. I always love spending time with him, so I would say we had a great few days. We saw This is the End (absolutely hilarious) and Man of Steel (didn't like at all), and then used a gift card to get drinks on Saturday. Sunday we went to Orange County to spend the day with our dads, and didn't get back until late last night. In all, I'm most definitely ready to start my week refreshed. Here's to hoping that this week is better than the last. 
What's your mantra this week?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this mantra and love the idea of triple date nights :)

Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

You should really try it sometime ;) It's wonderful! Hope you have a fabulous week my dear. xoxo