photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.30.2013

{sunday bun day}

I just have to say, I really admire all you fashion bloggers out there who find a way to take photos almost every single day. I wanted to challenge myself by taking photos just once a week, and it's difficult! So I'm begging you, what advice do you have? And what tips do you have for my husband, who I drag outside every Sunday afternoon to take photos of me? I can't imagine it's the best job in the world, but he does it anyway!
In case you're wondering, I did wear this outfit all day long, including to a potential client meeting. What I guess I'm trying to say is, if we're ever meeting somewhere and we've never met before, you'll know who I am...
dress :: old navy // purse :: kate spade // sandals :: target // sunglasses :: kate spade // ring :: kate spade // watch :: fossil // earrings :: lauren conrad at kohls

Oh, and I have to introduce you to the newest member of my family. I think I'll call her Fiona. Isn't she beautiful? That would be my purse, if you haven't figured it out yet...

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loveeeeeee the purse! And don't worry, it gets easier to take pictures....my husband actually likes doing it now!


Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Unknown said...

Ahhh your bag is so pretty!! My boyfriend is my main photographer, I just say "please?" and bat my eyelashes and he's down to take a couple of photos ;)



Kristina does the Internets

Unknown said...

I love your purse and shoes. I try to do fashion post but I just can't keep up.
Emmy
Sweettartbeauty.com