photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.13.2013

{featured on wedding chicks}

It's always inevitable that when I'm having a rough time, something comes along to remind just how wonderful life is. I feel so fortunate that I get to do what I love, every single day, and getting recognition for that is just the icing on the cake! 

A sweet little photo shoot I did with some of my favorite vendors (and best vendor friends) is up on Wedding Chicks today! I want to thank everyone who helped me put together this beautiful shoot, and I hope you all get a little inspiration on this gloomy day. 
Photos for this vintage garden shoot are by the wonderful Anna Delores Photography, and florals are by Stella Bloom. I'm so excited that I get to do another wedding at McCormick Home Ranch this year as well! You can see the full feature here

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I saw that today and wondered if it was you! Congratulations. I styled shoot I worked on was featured a couple of weeks ago on wedding chicks and we used the same color scheme! Great minds! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's so exciting and what great pick me up for a tough week. You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Camille! It really is exactly what I needed :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Haha that's awesome! I love that some people just know what my style is ;) I think I know what feature you had too, and it was just beautiful! Congrats my dear. xoxo