photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.21.2011

Destination: Wedding Blog Crawl

I am so very excited to be hosting, with the amazing Jillian over at Cornflake Dreams, our Destination: Wedding blog crawl! All this week, you are invited to link up with posts about your dream destination wedding.

I’m sure that it comes as no surprise that if I could get married all over again, anywhere in the world, I would choose my favorite country. Three years ago I studied art history in Paris. But today I’m not choosing Paris.

My dream wedding destination is the incredible Loire Valley. More specifically, Chateau Villandry in the Loire Valley.

I spent a weekend visiting the chateaux in this beautiful place while I studied in France, and I fell in love. There is absolutely no comparison to the gorgeous gardens of this chateau. I remember everything about this place, and I would do anything if I could go back, if only just for a day. It didn’t take me long to choose this place for my dream wedding.

1234567891011121314

{via}

Oh, if only I could…

But, if I could, the gardens would be my inspiration. I imagine romance. Lavender. Wine. Elegance.

110430_kj_00348_amyandstuartphotography110430_kj_00382_amyandstuartphotography110430_kj_04047_amyandstuartphotography110430_kj_04561_amyandstuartphotography79401018_dtPayw2V_cRustic-Wedding-9

{via}

Sigh. We can always renew our vows someday. Right?

*     *     *     *     *

I can’t wait to see where you all choose for your dream wedding destination! Be sure to link up below, and feel free to grab a button for your post!

5 comments:

Jacquie said...

Wow so pretty and you got to go there? I'd definitely renew my vows there so pretty!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

just gorgeous! i've always wanted to see all of the lovely chateaux in the lorie valley...
xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Rebekah said...

So beautiful! There's always a vow renewal to do! I'll have my post up tomorrow!

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous setting! I am excited about this blog crawl...I might even enter. xoxo

Costa Rica Wedding said...

Well these are some special pictures I ever saw. This is such masterpiece work. Good Luck Guys!