photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.14.2011

Weekend in Review

Ate : : Italian food {Friday} and Biscuits and Gravy {Sunday}

Drank : : Chocolate Cake shots and Stella {Saturday}

Learned : : How to make wine {Saturday}

Made : : Pot Roast and Apple Pie {Sunday}

Saw : : Good friends {Saturday and Sunday}

Played : : Pool {Badly}

*     *     *     *     *

Overall, a good weekend. 

I may or may not have had the worst dream of my life. I'm still recovering, but I will tell you soon. You just have to promise you won't laugh at me. 

I also may or may not have gotten a job working for a local winery. I'll keep you posted. 

Pictures coming soon. 

fffa6e153e084ab6af36f788519180a3_7

Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

mmm biscuits and gravy are my faveee. xo

Rebekah said...

Your weekend sounds so lovely. A job at a winery??