photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.25.2011

Friday's Fancies


Thank. Goodness. It's. Friday. 

This week, for Friday's Fancies, the lovely {av} over at Long Distance Loving has given us wedding theme! This is just the ultimate wedding week, and I love it! 

I chose this outfit for my destination wedding at the Chateau Villandry in the Loire Valley, France. I thought it was necessary to find an outfit that was just romantic enough. 

{wedding dress, shoes, ring, hair, bm dress}

If you haven't linked up your Destination: Wedding post yet, you have until midnight tonight. 

And be sure to head on over to Long Distance Loving so that you can post your own Friday's Fancies!

xoxo,

19 comments:

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

I love that dress with the bow and the wedding dress was so beautiful :)
nadiine-x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! The wedding dress is stunning!! It's perfect for your destination wedding in France!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

gorgeous wedding dress-- and that ring! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Aimee said...

That pink dress is adorable and that ring is stunning! I love it!

Lauren said...

I think soft pinks and greys are THE most romantic color combo and totally remind me of France for whatever reason - especially when paired with touchest of the palest of aquas.

Anonymous said...

The dress is perfect and I love the hair selection~ very romantic..

April said...

Definitely a romantic looking dress!

Rebekah said...

Everything is just so romantic. I love it!

henning love said...

stunning!! and oh so romantic totally loving both dresses

Holly said...

Gorgeous wedding dress, and love the pink too!

Haley{PairsandPours} said...

LOVE that ring. never thought I would like pear shaped but it is beautiful

Brunette & Blessed said...

I love this dress... So chic

Marian said...

That dress is too perfect!!

Amanda said...

I love that dress! And wow, you ALWAYS have the best blog designs! I love the colors... so pretty

CarrieJo said...

i adore that dress! :)

Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

beautiful, I love the peach & classic tone!

Life With Lauren said...

The ring is beautiful!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That ring is insanely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The wedding dress is just awesome!