11.08.2012

{pumpkin pie martini}

Nine times out of ten, when given a choice, I will choose a glass of red wine at night. Every once in a while, however, I'll find a mixed drink or liquor that I really love. Sometimes I'll have a gin and tonic or margarita, but neither feel particularly "fall." That being said, when Robert and I were at BevMo recently, I found this Pumpkin Pie Creme Liqueur, and I just had to try it! It's pretty sweet, and definitely a dessert drink. I would be more than happy just drinking it on the rocks, but of course I had to think of a cocktail to use it in. 

What are your favorite fall mixed drinks?

8 comments:

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

That looks and sounds wonderful :-)

xo Michelle

Fierce & Fashionable

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Adding to my must make Fall list. This may just get bumped to the top :)

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I must make this! I have been looking everywhere for fun fall martinis!

xxS

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Oh my, this looks so good! Love anything that has to do with pumpkin!

~Jessica

http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Me too! I love pumpkin lattes, so why not pumpkin martinis, right??? xoxo

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

You'll have to let me know what you think! And I've been looking for fall drinks too, but there are surprisingly few out there! xoxo

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Nice! Definitely let me know if you like it!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

It really is :) I'm kind of obsessed! xoxo