photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

4.15.2013

{at the moment v. 2}

At the moment...

READING :: Matched by Ally Condie. Actually, I'm reading the second book in the series, but I did just finish the first one on Saturday. I've had this book on my iPad for a while, but I just couldn't get into it. Eventually I decided to keep going, and got hooked. 

EATING :: lots and lots of saltwater taffy. We have this old fashioned candy and soda shop in town, and I always have to grab a bag of taffy whenever we go. The orange cream is my weakness. 

PLANNING :: a giveaway. Something authentic. Like my favorite things, or something like that. 

COOKING :: with fresh herbs from the plant on my windowsill. It's still too cold out to plant my favorite herbs out on my porch, but I couldn't help but grab one of the potted herbs from Trader Joe's the other day. It has rosemary and mint, and something I don't recognize but am going to look up soon because it smells wonderful. 

WRITING :: a lot. I have three calligraphy projects going on right now, plus keeping up with the online class I'm taking. It's just so much!

What are you up to at the moment?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked the Matched series. Not as much as the Divergent series, but it was a pretty quick read and kept me interested.

Unknown said...

That's how I'm feeling! Obviously, nothing with come close to Divergent for me, but it's definitely good for now ;)