photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

4.19.2013

{five things}

Oh Friday, thank goodness you're here. It's been a trying week, that's for sure. I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend, with only one client meeting and my good friend's birthday to celebrate tomorrow. Sunday we should be getting the studio almost ready to go, so I'll be back next week with some photos!
As always, here are five things for your week!

1 // My favorite wedding from the week! It has a flower girl, in a tutu, with wings!

2 // I finally found my perfect to do list


4 // An interesting post from the NYTimes on living with less (a more radical take on my mantra this week). 

5 // If you have a second, would you mind voting for me for a 2013 Wedding Industry Expert Award? I would really appreciate it!

Happy weekend everyone! What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You may have just changed my life with Workflowy...!