photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

4.26.2013

{five things}

I'm getting a late start this morning because I woke up to a text from Chase saying that there were unauthorized charges on my debit card. I looked at my account, and someone is apparently staying in Italy on my dime at the moment (must be nice). Thankfully they are really good at warning you, figuring out if it's fraud, and refunding your money ASAP. It's actually the second time in a year that this has happened, and it isn't near the nightmare it could be. So thankful!

Anyway, I'm so glad it's the weekend. It's actually the last free weekend I have for a while, so I'm taking advantage of my time off. My first wedding is next week, and after that I have meetings and more weddings for the rest of the summer. Obviously I love what I do, but we all need a break sometimes! I'm planning on cleaning a little around here, and hosting a little get together with my friends tomorrow night at our place. We may even break out the BBQ for the first time this year!
I've been meaning to blog about the status of our studio, but in the meantime you can check out Emily's post here!

As always, since it's the end of the week, I wanted to share some of the links I've found over the past few days with all of you. Enjoy!

1 // I really love this article from Entrepreneur magazine on how to be a leader online

2 // Do you know how ethical your favorite brands are? This post from Refinery 29 might surprise you!

3 // I might be over mason jars for a lot of things, but I am most definitely trying this tutorial on creating colored glass mason jars. They're so pretty!

4 // If only I had an extra 1.8 million lying around... (P.S. I just found this blog and I'm kind of obsessed).

5 // Would you ever pack your family up and live in your (admittedly adorable) trailer? I'm excited to follow along with this family's next chapter!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: