photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

4.23.2013

{that time i got bangs}

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I was more than a little excited last week when I decided to chop off my hair. Well, I didn't chop it off, per say (last time I did that, I cried), but I did take the plunge and got bangs! It's not the first time I've done it, but every time I do, I realize again how much I love having them.
blazer // lipstick in lickable

Thanks to Emily at Anna Delores Photography for indulging me any time I need/want photos taken of myself!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love having bangs, but I've had bang since middle school, so now I'm trying to grow my bangs out. :)

xx Denysia Yu
http://thatlaitgirl.com

Unknown said...

Of COURSE, lady! You know I love it. :) And I also love that the lipstick shade is called "Lickable"! Haha!

Unknown said...

You look so cute with bangs!! Love love love. Whenever I get my bangs cut by a professional I always fall in love with them again.


Kristina does the Internets

Unknown said...

You look fantastic, Joelle! Really, you can seriously rock bangs!

Unknown said...

So glad you like them! I love 'em. There's been so many times when I get them and then immediately regret it, but you have the right hair for it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Maggie! I don't always love having them, but they sure look cute in photos :)

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks Lindsay!

Unknown said...

Haha I love that you said "by a professional"...I don't know that I would attempt them on my own!

Unknown said...

Right? It's kind of the perfect shade ;)

Unknown said...

I think everybody needs a change every once in a while!

Unknown said...

I used to always do them myself (once or twice even cut full bangs!) and now will sometimes trim them between cuts. They always look good when I cut them, but when a pro does them they look amazingly good. Like, 18 times better.

Unknown said...

So cute! And you look so much like your mom in that last picture! I totally did a double take.

Unknown said...

They look great on you!

Unknown said...

you are TOO CUTE with bangs. love 'em!

Unknown said...

They look great Joelle!