photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

4.28.2013

{monday's mantra}

I'm not going to lie, it's five minutes before nine o'clock and I'm just now sitting down to post this week's mantra. I've been pretty lazy all weekend, got to hang out with friends and basically sat around all day doing nothing of importance. That being said, this week officially marks the beginning of my wedding season, and I'm 75% excited and 25% stressed. Regardless, I'm so thankful for everything, and I'm so looking forward to helping my clients with their weddings. I'm truly blessed, no matter how anxious or overwhelmed I feel at any particular moment. 

If you would have told me last year that I would be where I am, there is no way that I would believe you. I feel like I've come so far, and yet I have so far to go.
This is from one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs, one of the first that I listened to and it was because of this song that I realized my love for T. She obviously holds a special place in my heart, and I want to share why. Just listen to these, in this order.

Tied Together With a Smile
Fearless
Love Story
22
Change
Long Live

If you love Taylor Swift as much as I do (unlikely), I have a few freebies for you.
Download the 1600 x 1200 desktop wallpaper HERE.

Download the iPhone wallpaper HERE.
What's your mantra this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely fantastic!