photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

2.05.2014

A Dress Decision

I need your help friends. You see, I have an event that I'm going to next month that warrants a new dress, but I'm having a hard time deciding. I've scoured Rent the Runway and Polyvore, but I'm just stuck on these two. Of course they have to be Anthropologie...
I know they're completely different styles, which might be why I'm having such a hard type deciding. The event is in the evening, but it isn't necessarily fancy enough for cocktail attire. There will be a lot of discerning people there, and as much as I don't want to admit that I'm intimidated, I am.

So, what'll it be? Option ONE or Option TWO?

Whatever I chose, you'll know. Believe me.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

#1 has more personality, but they're both cute!

Unknown said...

i like the one on the left (but it is kinda summery)

Unknown said...

I do like the one on the left - it's more unique and "you", I feel like. But you can't go wrong with either!

Unknown said...

I think #1 is a little more your style but I'm obsessed with #2! It looks more evening appropriate. It would be gorgeous dressed up with a great necklace and heals.

Unknown said...

I like #1 the best. It seems like it fits your style more than the other, and pink looks fantastic on you.

Unknown said...

I think that #1 is awesome for a flirty, summertime event. #2 is more dignified... so #2 is my pick. Share a pic of you in whichever one you pick, won't you?

Unknown said...

I say #2, it's a little more grown up if you're concerned about those silly discerning people ;)

Unknown said...

I really love both of them and can see you wearing them. I think option 1 is more day time wine tasting look, and option 2 is more night time event. So I think for what you are going for it should be option 2. Cant wait to find out which one you pick.


XoXo,
Nicole