2.16.2014

My Charming Manifesto

A few years ago, when I just getting started on this whole blogging adventure, I decided to write a manifesto of sorts, or a mission statement, if you will. This wasn't a mission for my blog, really, but more of a mission for my life. 

I decided to revisit that manifesto recently. It's kind of crazy to come back to something, especially something like a goal or manifesto, and evaluate how well you've really done at sticking to it. Goodness knows I don't live like this every day, but I realized how important it is for me to share things like this with the world. I guess it gives better insight into my life and the person that I want to be. 

I put it up on my About page, but I wanted to share it here too. Hopefully it'll keep me a little more accountable!
Have you ever written a personal mission or manifesto? If so, I'd love to read it!

10 comments:

Joelle Duff said...

This is so wonderful! I haven't written one yet, but you've definitely inspired me to do so!

Joelle Duff said...

i love this joelle!

Joelle Duff said...

This is so wonderful..

Joelle Duff said...

I think I'll do it now. Totally inspiring (as usual).

Joelle Duff said...

this is fantastic! xo

Joelle Duff said...

You should! And you should let me know when you do so I can read it ;)

Joelle Duff said...

Thanks Elisabeth! xo

Joelle Duff said...

Thank you!

Joelle Duff said...

Aw, thanks Millie! And you'll have to let me know when you go write your own - I'd love to read it!

Joelle Duff said...

Thanks Jill! xo