photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

2.16.2014

My Charming Manifesto

A few years ago, when I just getting started on this whole blogging adventure, I decided to write a manifesto of sorts, or a mission statement, if you will. This wasn't a mission for my blog, really, but more of a mission for my life. 

I decided to revisit that manifesto recently. It's kind of crazy to come back to something, especially something like a goal or manifesto, and evaluate how well you've really done at sticking to it. Goodness knows I don't live like this every day, but I realized how important it is for me to share things like this with the world. I guess it gives better insight into my life and the person that I want to be. 

I put it up on my About page, but I wanted to share it here too. Hopefully it'll keep me a little more accountable!
Have you ever written a personal mission or manifesto? If so, I'd love to read it!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so wonderful! I haven't written one yet, but you've definitely inspired me to do so!

Unknown said...

i love this joelle!

Unknown said...

This is so wonderful..

Unknown said...

I think I'll do it now. Totally inspiring (as usual).

Unknown said...

this is fantastic! xo

Unknown said...

You should! And you should let me know when you do so I can read it ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Elisabeth! xo

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks Millie! And you'll have to let me know when you go write your own - I'd love to read it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jill! xo