photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

7.11.2011

Guest Post: Alisha

Happy Monday friends! I am taking a little blog break, but I didn't want to leave you all high and dry for the next two weeks, so I asked some of my favorite bloggers to guest post for me. The first of these fabulous girls is Alisha from Alisha and Brandon. She is absolutely the sweetest girl I've ever "met" {yes, I do believe that we know each other in real life} and I can't wait for you all to meet her! 

*     *     *     *     *

Well, hello readers of Love is Home!  It's a privilege to be able to chat with you today, and seeing as how you're stuck with me for the day we should probably get to know each other a little. Want to? I’ll start.
Hi. I’m Alisha.
“HIIIIII ALLISSHAAA”


I’m married to Brandon — for oh, about 7 months now. We live in Texas. He's a country boy, and I'm a city girl. Together we make a pretty darn good team.

We make it a point take pictures in front of random tractors. Even if we don't know who's tractor it may be. That's how we roll.
 
I'm obsessed with taking pictures. Literally of anything
{and I may or may not be included in them}.


I love food. I love to eat food. And I love to take pictures of food. I am addicted to coffee.


Hmmm, anything else you're dying to know? Didn't think so.
Moving on.

When I started blogging Joelle's blog was one of the first blogs I started to follow. To say she's kind of my idol is an understatement. She's smart, funny, beautiful, an incredible writer and she lives in California {I die a little inside every time I think of warm weather year round. yes, even at Christmas}. She has the sweetest husband alive who even coordinated a surprise for her birthday back in February to have a few blog friends send her birthday cards! And I was one of them. Too cute, I tell you.

What do you say? Can we be friends?

*     *     *     *     *

Thanks Alisha for giving me such a fantastic guest post.

And thanks to all my lovely readers for being so welcoming and just plain fabulous. I love you all!

xoxo, 

7 comments:

Val said...

Such a great guest post!

Brandi said...

Everyone repeat after me: We LOVE Alisha!

And, Nice to meet you Joelle :)

beka said...

pretty lovely!

hmm. addicted to coffee, aye? i need to visit her blog:)

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

hi Joelle, i just came over after reading Alisha's darling intro with her equally darling pup Astro. then to hear her story about your b-day surprise was the topper on all things fab. what a guy!

loved reading this and the resounding hiiii Allisssshhhha, so cute! great getting to know you better, standing O from a reader who just had a total blast. ♥

Holly said...

Nice to meet you Alisha! That fruit and coffee look delish. Thanks for posting!

Katie*Belle said...

I love that you guys pose for pictures in front of random tractors. How cute is that?!

Alisha said...

Thank you for having me pretty girl! You're the bestest ;)

xoxo