photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

12.28.2011

{2011: a year in posts}

Here are some of my favorite posts from 2011:

On Blogging

My Wedding

On Joy

Our Love Story

Stay Creative

How Far I’ve Come

Some Wedding Advice

Our Big Announcement

The Quarter Life Crisis

Food. I Likes It.

Write it Down and Love it

A Little Engagement Advice

What Would Audrey Do?

*     *     *     *     *

When going through these posts, I found a post from the beginning of January last year, where I laid out my blog goals for 2011. I can’t believe it’s been a little over a year that I really got into blogging. And looking back, I’m really proud of myself for accomplishing all of my blog goals! I can’t wait to put down my goals for 2012 here, including personal goals, professional goals, and blogging goals. I really hope that I do as well in 2012 as I did in 2011!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats! I can't wait to read through this list. Best of luck in 2012

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love how you did this! I'm looking to do something similar. It really puts blogging into perspective, doesn't it?

Jenny N said...

Thanks for the recap! I really think it's cool how open and honest you are on your blog. I bet lots of girls can relate to what you talking about! :)