photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

1.23.2012

{announcements}

Hi all. It’s been a while since I’ve had an announcements post, so I thought I would drop by to let you know about a few things.

Accepting Sponsors for February

I’m now accepting sponsors for February. If you are interested in sponsoring Something Charming, email me so that we can set something up. I have a few options available, all of which include a feature for the sponsor.

If you have a shop or a service to offer, and are interested in hosting a giveaway on Something Charming, please email me!

Sponsor Ad

If you need an ad made, I can help you with that as well. Contact me for more information.

A Charming Occasion Packages

If you live in the Southern California area, and are getting married soon, I would love to work with you on your wedding! I offer a variety of different packages at a variety of different price points, and everything is customizable according to your needs. Email me for more information and a quote! Or, you can view my packages here.

If you don’t live in Southern California, but need help coordinating your wedding, I also offer hourly consultation. I would love to schedule a phone or Skype appointment if you are interested!

Header

Wedding Wednesday Features and Questions

I run a weekly series on this blog called Wedding Wednesday. Sometimes I feature weddings, sometimes I have guest posts for you with advice or design inspiration, but I always have a link up for my readers to participate as well. If you are interested in being featured for Wedding Wednesday, please contact me so that we can chat!

I’ve also decided to start a weekly wedding advice column, that will also air on Wednesdays. If you have a question or issue that you would like me to address on the blog, feel free to let me know and I will try to answer it here.

If you want to participate in this week’s Wedding Wednesday, feel free to grab a button to put on your post.

 
*     *     *     *     *
 
Thanks everyone, and I hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the idea of a Wedding link up. I started to recap my wedding a few months back - but then stopped. As my first anniversary is approaching I would like to finish recapping and retire the title as newlyweds. Though we will always be newlyweds at heart. Is this link up for anything wedding related? Or will it be themed? Nonetheless - I am excited to participate in this.

Also - I am going to send you an e-mail about the features as I would like to get some more info. on this.

Jenna said...

Emailing you now!

xxx
Jenna

Anonymous said...

That's great Joelle! All these news are fantastic, it looks like you've been doing this all your life.....wishing you all the best and looking forwards another great post tomorrow!
Enjoy the week.