photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

7.23.2012

{call for sponsors}

Can you believe that July is almost over? I know we all say it, all the time, but time really is going by so fast. Not that I mind, for now.

But it will be August soon, and I would love it if you would consider sponsoring Something Charming for the month!

You know who else would love it if you sponsored Something Charming for August?

IMG_0103

This picture of Olive makes me laugh. Doesn’t she kind of look like a gangster, with her squinty eyes and snarly lip?

Anyway, Olive would love it if you would consider sponsoring us too! Because, you know, she really loves new toys and treats…

And in case you haven’t heard, because of this post, traffic generated mainly from Pinterest, Something Charming has seen a dramatic increase in visits and page views. Here are my statistics for the past month:

Unique Visitors: 52,000
Pageviews: 65,000

As of 7/22/2012:

721 followers via Google Friend Connect
644 followers on Twitter
269 "likes" on Facebook
544 followers on Pinterest

If you’re interested, please check out my sponsorship page or email me for a media kit!

I look forward to working with you!

3 comments:

The Voices Among Us podcast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duff said...

She needs a cigar in that picture!

ms.composure said...

oh i am so sad that this month has flown by!!! but i am excited for school to start and to get on with other exciting things that are suppose to go on next month!


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com