photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

7.31.2012

{los olivos}

I’m sure you’ve heard me say it already, but we went to Los Olivos on Sunday to go wine tasting. It was nice to spend time with our friends, and we were looking for a bottle of wine to drink on our third anniversary next year.

Los Olivos is a little wine region on the Central Coast, right above Santa Barbara. It’s only about an hour and a half from home, so Robert and I have been known to go every month or so. It’s a nice little getaway.

Los Olivos_CoquelicotLos Olivos 2Los Olivos 3Los Olivos 4Los Olivos 5Los Olivos 6

I’m still getting used to actually having a camera on me, so my pictures aren’t all that great. Sorry, I was too busy drinking wine…

Just in case you’re interested, here are our favorite wineries in Los Olivos:

Carhartt {members}
Epiphany {members}
Sarloos & Sons
Longoria

Have you ever been to Los Olivos?

Sarloos and Sons

No comments: