photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.12.2011

A Kind Thought

I saw quite a few posts yesterday. It was bittersweet.

Bitter because I was forced to remember that day ten years ago.

Sweet because I realized how blessed I am, and we are, today.

I’m sure all of you reflected in your own ways. I chose to do so in private.

But if you have an extra prayer today, or even only a fleeting thought, can I ask of you a favor?

The husband of a dear friend of mine was deployed only a few days ago. I’m sure she would appreciate the support that I get from all of you on a daily basis. Because you’re all wonderful like that.

And to my friend, you know who you are:

I love you. And both of you will be in my prayers until he comes home to you.

xoxo,

Joelle

7 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

Will say a prayer!

siddathornton said...

a prayer has been said.

Chelsea said...

Your friend and her husband are definitely in my thoughts and prayers!!

Erin said...

Praying for your friend and her husband!

Holly said...

Definitely praying for your friend and her husband. Deployments are scary and annoying...I've been there and don't want to do it again. Let her know we're all praying for her!

Alisha said...

Aww, praying for your dear friend. That's never easy. You're such a sweet, sweet friend :)

Hope you have a wonderful week, doll!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I imagine how hard it can be. Keeping your friend and her husband in our prayers.
Take care.