photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.20.2011

Virtual Coffee

Happy Tuesday friends!

I'm linking up today with Amy over at Lucky Number 13 for some Virtual Coffee.

I wish I were having some of this deliciousness this breakfast.


But I'm just having my bad office coffee. I might need to change that tomorrow...

If we were actually having coffee today, which I so wish we were, I would tell you how excited I am for tonight! 



Are you a Gleek too?

And I'm excited for this one too, right after Glee.



I'm making my first pumpkin pie of the season tonight too. All of our friends are coming over to watch Glee, so I thought it would be appropriate.

If we were actually having coffee today, I would tell you that our photographer sent me a little teaser picture from our photoshoot in Los Olivos on Sunday, and I love it! I can't wait to see the rest!


 If we were actually having coffee this morning, I would tell you how busy these next six weeks are. Seriously, every weekend until Halloween weekend is packed full.

This week is Robert's little brother's birthday, so we are going down to OC for his birthday party and then going to Disneyland on Sunday.

In two weeks I'm proctoring the SATs and we are going to Six Flags on Sunday.

In three weeks we are seeing Blink 182 at the Hollywood Bowl, and hopefully going to LACMA on Sunday to see the Tim Burton exhibit before it's gone.

And then we have weddings for the two weekends after that...

Busy, busy, busy...

If we were actually having coffee, I would tell you to make sure that you come back on Friday and link up with your Fall Favorites and enter to win my own Fall Favorites!

xoxo,
Joelle

12 comments:

Nali said...

Wow! It does sound like you're busy, but all fun stuff. Cheers to the morning!

xoxo, Nali

Jenny N said...

I am excited for Glee too! Didn't realize it was on tonight,haha. Guess I am not quite the fan you are! :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

a tim burton exhibit?! sounds pretty fantastic. i didnt think i would be crazy busy this fall but now with the condo that's a whole new project! ah well happy tuesday! xo

Carly Anne said...

I just scheduled a photo-shoot with the mister and our dog - such a cute idea and a great way to remember the early years of marriage.

Lindsay said...

your blog is adorable...I am your newest follower! Love the teaser pic...can't wait to see more!

Christianna said...

Oh gosh, I can't wait for Glee tonight! I'm glad they are going back to basics, I wasn't a huge fan of last year. But I can't wait to see what happens this time around!

siddathornton said...

you have a lot going on! but it all sounds fun :) i also had yucky office coffee this morning, & the picture of that pumpkin spice makes me want to cry!

Stephanie said...

Pumpkin pie and Glee sounds great! Have fun!

henning love said...

oh my gosh what type of dog is that? it looks so similar to mine! mine is a jack russell and italian greyhound mix, your dog is super cute

Moomser said...

Pumpkin pie and Glee? Can I come?

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

pumpkin spice and pumpkin pie? i am totally inviting myself over! those pictures look like they are going to be super cute! thanks for coffee ; )

Diary of a Working Mom said...

Mmmmm...pumpkin spice. Yummy. I love the teaser pic - I bet the rest are great! Make sure to post them when you get them. Your dog is adorable by the way.