photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.27.2011

Virtual Coffee


Thank. Goodness. It's. Tuesday. 

Or, I guess I should say, thank goodness it isn't Monday. Yesterday was rough. Really rough. And if we were really having coffee, I would tell you why. 

{maybe a pretty cup like that will make me feel better}

But we aren't really having coffee, so you get a condensed version {one that I'm okay with telling the whole world...}.

When I can't do things {i.e., when I'm at work}, I can think of a thousand things I want to get done when I get home. But as soon as I get home, all I want to do is fall onto the couch and take a nap. 

Story of my life.

And yesterday I got overwhelmed. And anxious. And frustrated. And sad. It was not a good day. 
Today will be better.

If we were having coffee together today, I would invite you over for Glee/family night. I'm making chicken pot pie and baked apples

If we were really having coffee together today, I would tell you how much I wish it were Friday already. Olive graduates from puppy school on Friday, and Sunday I'm going here. Could be awesome. Could be terrible. I'm hoping for awesome. Saturday I'm proctoring the SATS. It's an early morning, but it's an extra $100. Score. 

If we were having coffee today, I would tell you that you should probably link up your Fall Favorites post, if you haven't yet. You'll be happy you did. Promise. 

xoxo,
Joelle


8 comments:

Eliza :: Case Study said...

I hope today is much better than your yesterday! From the sounds of things, it's been a tough week for a lot of us..me included! Enjoy GLEE and your delicious sounding dinner tonight :)

siddathornton said...

i hope today is better :)

i also grapple with the list-making, planning frenzy that goes on during work hours, only to come home and go to sleep, thing. it's something i struggle with almost every day. i try to push myself, but it doesn't always work. mainly i've been trying to run after work lately. doing that makes me feel like i've accomplished at least something after work.

have a good rest of the week!

Sar said...

I will love you forever and ever if you get a photo of you with Florence Henderson!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I hope today is better for you, sorry yesterday was such a bummer :(

Here's to a good (and quick) week!

Kaitlyn Thatcher said...

How do you always read my mind? I had the exact same thought this morning - why is it that I come up with a huge to do list at work and I'm all pumped to get it all done and when I get home all I want to do is veg? I think it has to do with the fact that work is boring and so all of our to do's seem so much more interesting when the alternative is boring work. But when we get home and the alternative is laying on the couch watching tv while eating something yummmy, the to dos seem far worse.

Meggan said...

Love Glee, pot pie and baked apples! Sounds like a fun night!! I agree with you, I am SO ready for Friday already!

Dawn said...

i hope today was better for you. i am actually in the same place. anxiety has me going... and it is exhausting. the past two weeks have been tough, but i am starting to come up out of it. for now at least. your cup really is beautiful :)

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

hope today goes much better for you! i would definitely come over for baked apples and pot pie...yum. such a yummy Fall meal. here's to a quick week!