photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

5.28.2012

{monday’s mantra}

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your day off, and that you are remembering why it is that we are able to get a three day weekend.

Today’s mantra is for you. Because, you see, it’s taken me a long time to get to where I am now, where I believe in myself enough to know that I can do big things. I also know, however, that there are so many people in the world who don’t see their value and their potential.

Monday's Mantra

I truly do believe that if I can get to this place in my life, so can you. So even if you don’t see it in yourself yet, know that I believe in you. You can do great things too.

In case you need an extra confidence boost this week, I’ve created some desktop wallpapers for you. I hope you look at them when you’re feeling down, and see that you have someone who believes in you.

1900 x 1200
1600 x 1200
1024 x 768

1 comment:

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

What a beautiful, post!
Thanks for the encouragement!
I just found your blog, and I'm so happy to be your newest follower/fan!
Have a beautiful week, Joelle!
xoxo