photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

5.23.2012

{summer essentials: cold cocktails}

Memorial Day is Monday, which means that it’s the unofficial start to summer! Now, summer isn’t my favorite season {that would be fall}, but I can still appreciate the longer days, warmer nights, and fun that come with summer. I thought I would start sharing with all of you some of the things I’d like to do this summer, as well as the things that I find essential for the season.

Summer Cocktails

You best believe that I will be making all of these this summer.

1. Reisling Strawberry Slushie from With Style and Grace

2. Pink Tequila from Refinery 29

3. Blackberry Sage Cooler from Spunkyrella {this one is a virgin, but I think it would go great with gin}

4. Roasted Peach Lemonade from the Naptime Chef {all it needs is some vodka}

Favorite Summer Drink

4 comments:

Chrissi Holt said...

Very English. Pimms and Lemonade ! Might have some this weekend now that the sunshine has finally come out ! x

Jenna said...

I'll take number 3 pleeeease :)

xxx
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Tequila is definitely my liquor of choice, but the blackberry one looks to die for - guess I'll just have to try them all at some point this summer! ;)

Katy
www.momentsofmusing.com

Anne said...

Ok...that tequila. My mouth is watering!!