photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

5.08.2012

{summertime}

Grad2 064

2005

See that little girl up there? That’s my not-so-baby sister. She’s thirteen now, which is weird.

She likes books and singing and science. She’s read the entire Harry Potter and Hunger Games series {plus a few more} since the beginning of the year. She likes to order vanilla milk when I take her to Starbucks. She had blue hair last time I saw her.

She also has a not-so-busy summer. And you know what they say about idle hands.

So, my brother and I have decided to send her to science camp.

Easier said than done, right? It’s costs money to send her to science camp. Which is where you come in…

Here’s how it works. You can three chances to help Meg get to science camp.

1. Sponsor Something Charming
2. Get a blog design
3. Order a print

Until June 30th, all money made from these three things will be used to send my baby sister to summer camp.

Sponsor

June sponsorships for Something Charming are now open! And if you reserve your spot before this Friday, May 11, you will get a 25% discount.

You can view my sponsorship page for more information, or email me if you’d like me to send you my rates.

Blog Design

Are you looking to have your blog redesigned? I’d love to help! Here are a few of my most recent designs:

Header 2

Header 1

I offer a few different packages, all of which are customizable according to your needs. You can visit my blog design page for more information about the process, and more samples!

Prints

So, this is kind of a big announcement for me…

I have an Etsy shop!

A Charming Design

I’m selling some prints I’ve designed. It’s a little sparse now, but I’ll be filling it up soon!

Thanks for listening friends, and I hope I get to work with some of you soon!

xoxo,
Joelle

No comments: