photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

11.07.2013

{five things}

And it's Friday again! It's been a long, lazy, rough week, but things are good. Let's just say I'm looking forward to more reading (I finished these books this week - very good!) and maybe a few family walks. Oh, and I did promise Robert we'd go see Thor on Saturday morning, though let's be real...I do love me some Chris Hemsworth too. 

I actually had time to catch up on some of my favorite blogs this week, and its been fantastic! It's really nice having time to explore the internets and see what pretty, fun, inspiring things people are putting out these days.
How pretty is this one? This is definitely one of my favorite pins of the week!

1 // Interested in learning calligraphy? I recently found this beautiful blog, they're sharing some free tutorials on calligraphy! Oh, and I've been writing a lot of quotes on Instagram lately, and giving them away. Be sure to follow me there if you want to win a little something pretty. 

2 // Seven things that great entrepreneurs DON'T do. One of many articles I read (and needed) for my business this week. 

3 // You don't need to beg to be successful. Definitely another good one. 

4 // And eleven things we all wish we would've known before starting our businesses. 

5 // Finally, the sweetest thing I've seen all week. Warning, you will cry. WATCH IT NOW. 

Happy Friday friends! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend, full of love and family and sunshine and butterflies.

Oh! And be sure to check out my guest post over on Michaela's blog and one of my spring weddings featured on Wedding Chicks this week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to hear that all is well even if your week has been a bit long and hectic. I've had a pretty similar week and cannot even begin to tell you how exciting it is that the weekend is almost officially here. Reading blogs, seeing Chris Hemsworth and going for walks definitely sounds like a great way to wind down! Hope your weekend is amazing, Joelle!


Melanie
www.laceandcombatboots.com