photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

11.18.2013

{monday's mantra}

It's going to be a good week. I can feel it. 

I spent the majority of my weekend reading, since I have quite a bit of reading left to do before the year. I slacked on my book goal during wedding season, so I officially have seventeen books left to go to hit my fifty-two goal mark. I read four books over the weekend, all of which were just eh. Anyone have something good to recommend?

This week is going to be full of meetings and signing clients and cleaning our little apartment (it looks like a bomb went off in here). Hopefully we'll get to sneak out for a date afternoon or two, maybe at Barnes and Noble with some peppermint hot chocolate. It's one of our favorite things to do together, and not such an expensive date. 

So, here's to a good week everyone. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) happppy monday indeed! i could have used another extra day of the weekend but i had a LOT of great food :) and i started reading the last divergent book! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Have you read the Infernal Devices series? I just started Clockwork Angel last week and I'm really liking it! I was worried I wouldn't like it as much as The Mortal Instruments but I think it's just as good. I also just read I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella which is a total fluff book but it was light hearted and really cute just like all of her other books. I couldn't put it down while I was on vacation!

Unknown said...

What a great quote! I have a feeling this week's going to be a good one as well - after all, it's my last one until break, woohoo! :)
http://perpetuallycaroline.blogspot.com