photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

11.05.2013

{signature style :: downtown and hearts}

A few weeks ago, Emily and I got to attend a wedding show down in Orange County (you can read more about it here). We left a little early so we could visit my mom, and make a pit stop in downtown Fullerton. I've been wanting to visit the Oh, Hello Friend shop for a while now, and it definitely did not disappoint. I pretty much wanted all the things. It was a good time, and it was cool enough out that I got to break out my favorite pink coat for the afternoon!

*     *     *     *     *

I'm so excited to share one of my new sponsors with all of you now! I honestly didn't have much of an idea what Jewel Kade was before Courtney emailed me, but let me tell you...they have some ridiculously adorable things. Courtney is an independent stylist for this awesome company, and I had so much fun going through her inventory!

It’s vintage yet modern. Fashionable yet timeless. Universal yet very, very personal. Jewel Kade is somehow everything to everyone, and perhaps that’s because jewelry that comes from the heart…speaks to the heart. As a premiere national jewelry brand, Jewel Kade’s Production Artists proudly handcraft all JK Signature Charms in Alpine, Utah. Jewel Kade also has poetry canvases to celebrate the people, places, and ideas that make us who we are and inspire us to become even more. The canvases have been used at wedding for guests to sign. The custom jewelry has been used by brides for bridesmaids gifts and special gifts for mothers of the brides. Possibilities are endless.

Are you interested in sponsoring Something Charming? You can view all of my advertising opportunities here! Oh, and be sure to enter "fall25" when you check out to receive 25% off any ad spot!

29 comments:

Unknown said...

cute coat & bun bow!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Great look and beautiful coat! Love it!


www.timolove.com

Unknown said...

I know I've already said this, but I really love your blog redesign! Congrats on the new sponsor, lady!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ashley! xo

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

:) xo

Unknown said...

So cute and beautiful fonts.

Unknown said...

So cute! (And charming! But that goes without saying :))

Unknown said...

I design cards and blogs as well actually. These are stunning.

Unknown said...

This is awesome. You can never have too many fonts, especially the scripty variety!

Unknown said...

I would love to use your fonts for all things crafty!! Your work is absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

I would love to have the fonts in my collection for when I edit pictures and want to add a little something extra to them! :)

Unknown said...

I use the fonts for just about everything, from photo editing to making blog graphics! I love how sweet and feminine they are. :)

Unknown said...

I would love to use the fonts for my wedding!

Unknown said...

It'd be fun to use these fonts for a homemade card. :)

Unknown said...

I would use them for my save the dates and wedding invites!

Unknown said...

I love those fonts! So cute.

Unknown said...

I wish I had your incredible handwriting. My handwriting tends to look like a boy's. I love that you are staying creative in this way!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore your fonts!! I would love to use them on my products ♡

Unknown said...

Cute fonts! I'd love to use them to make graphics for my blog :)

Unknown said...

love the fonts!

Unknown said...

I mostly use fun fonts to make birthday invites and thank you cards.

Unknown said...

I can't want to use them on our Christmas cards!

Unknown said...

These fonts are gorgeous! My favorite is Joelle Charming!! Would love to use it on my Silhousette Machine :)

Unknown said...

I would definitely be using these for all the invitations I'm always making for family and friends :) They are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I would definitely use the fonts to add gorgeous text to my pictures (instead of all the lame ones on Ribbet.com!)

Unknown said...

Your fonts are beautiful - what a great a giveway! :)

Unknown said...

For my blog graphics

Unknown said...

I would love to use your fonts on my photographs or to make inspirational quote posters to hang around the office. They're gorgeous!!!