photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

11.10.2013

{monday's mantra}

I'm currently lying in bed, drinking peppermint hot chocolate and eating popcorn while watching the Blind Side. It's pretty much a wonderful Sunday night, and I can't help but think that it's a great way to both end and start a week. Right?

I got this saying on a sign as a gift quite a while ago, and it still hangs in my hallway. It really means a lot to me, because it's so true. So, here's to using up all my creativity this week.
Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Not sure if you realize this, but the font on your blog is SO light and difficult to read. Its annoying to the point that I literally stop reading your posts because can't see. As someone who offers their services to blog design for others, just thought you'd want to be aware of this significant design flaw in your own.

Unknown said...

mmm i love peppermint and hot chocolate. happy monday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment on this post. I've never noticed it before, but I guess I can understand why it would bother some. Not sure why it was necessary to leave a somewhat rude comment about it, since I'm definitely open to change, but thank you for making me aware. I hope you come back now that it's easier to read!

Unknown said...

Best part of the holidays, I think ;)