photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

11.25.2013

{hello again + monday's mantra}

I didn't mean to take a break over this past week, but apparently I needed it. So, hello again, and I hope I didn't scare you off by my lack of posting over the past seven days. It isn't often that I take an entire week off, and I almost always announce when I plan on doing it (because I always plan on it), but this past week just got away from me. It wasn't that I was terribly busy or distracted; sometimes you just need to give yourself time to let go and stop worrying about the little things. It's been a nice break, I have to admit. I did read like, seven more books (only thirteen left before the end of the year) and got to write a bit for myself. I'm feeling much more...recharged, you know? Like, let's do this. 

Now, I'm not one to put my Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving (though the weekend after, it's on), but I wanted to share this mantra this week with you. It's not just for Christmas, really. I want to take this time of the year to remember what's important, to remember what's wonderful in life, and most importantly, to give thanks for all that I have. 
Happy Monday friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It really is such a wonderful time to be thankful :) So glad you're feeling re-charged... have the best Thanksgiving ever :)

Unknown said...

great monday mantra! welcome backkk! i think im going to take most of this week off and week for christmas! ill need it by then :) xo jillian

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yes, perfect Monday Mantra to start off the holidays on a spirited note! Happy Thanksgiving Week! :)